- 40% brighter than rhodium mirrors
- Reduces eye strain and fatigue
- Lens is flush with mirror frame, eliminating the possibility of corrosion build-up
- Eliminates galvanic shock
- Autoclavable up to 136°C/275°F
- Contains Antimicrobial Protection
Zirc offers the most brilliant and quality mouth mirror lens on the market today. The Crystal HD mirror lens is 40% brighter than Rhodium and reduces eye strain and fatigue
Lens is flush with the mirror frame, eliminating the possibility of corrosion build-up.
Key Specifications :
- Crystal Mouth Mirror is one piece with a soft grip handle used for indirect vision and retraction of lips, cheeks and tongue.
- Scratch resistant.
Zirc Crystal Mirrors Neon Assortment (Pack of 12)
- 2 x Pink
- 2 x Orange
- 2 x Yellow
- 2 x Green
- 2 x Blue
- 2 x Purple
Directions to use :
Dental mouth mirror is an instrument used in dentistry to see different areas of the mouth and examine a patient’s teeth and gums from a variety of angles.
- Restriction of reprocessing – frequent reprocessing has marginal consequences for the mouth mirrors. Normally the end of durability of the product will be determined by visual degradation.
- Preparation before cleaning – place the mouth mirror into instrument holder eg. cassette
- Cleaning – there are three cleaning methods that can be used to clean the mouth mirrors : manual, ultrasonic and automatic washer.
- Drying – dry mirrors thoroughly before sterilization
Sterilization – steam sterilize for at least 20 minutes at 121 degree celsius. Do not heat above 136 degree Celsius. After sterilization in the autoclave, please pay attention to the drying period inside the autoclave, do not take them out before the end of the drying period.