For special request clamps can be designed in black color
When operating with clamp:
- Open the clamp for necessary width outside the mouth before placing it on a tooth
- Avoid high-speed opening.
- Open the clamp for width not more than 1,5 mm exceeding tooth width
(undue force may cause clamp premature failure because of metal fatigue).
- Fix the clamp with floss to avoid clamp swallowing.
Cleaning and sterilization instructions:
- Submerge instruments in cleaning agent solution with neutral pH for 20 min.
- Rinse the instruments thoroughly with purified water for 3-5 min.
- Perform standard moist heat/steam sterilization procedure following the sterilizer instructions.
- Do not use cleaning agents with a high percentage of chlorine and cleaners containing oxalic acid.
- Do not keep instruments in liquid medium for more than 3 hours.